Focus. Persistence. Success.
Website being developed. Until then, please contact us at:
Thank You for your patience. – JJ
What clients are saying…
“Wonderful, professional, reliable experience”
I am an attorney. I have never had to use an attorney myself. I was even forced to seek an attorney through the Philadelphia Bar Association since I knew no one. And that is where I met Jared. He took care of my issue in a responsible and professional manner as I would expect from a fellow attorney. He resolved my issue efficiently, and the cost was reasonable. Thank you Jared!” 5.0 stars // Posted by John O’D.
“Best Law Firm in NJ & PA”
“Jared really goes to bat for his clients. He explains the law and procedures in terms we understand. I Highly recommend his services.” 5.0 stars // Posted by Kimberly M.
“Great Lawyer, Great Person!”
Jared was highly recommended to me from a friend of the family who is also a lawyer. I am really happy that I was introduced to him. He is knowledgeable, prompt, and hard working. Jared is a genuine lawyer and person. I highly recommend him to anyone. Jared is a pleasure to work with.” 5.0 stars // Posted by Hieu B.
“Jared, I think you and your firm have been just wonderful in completing my problem successfully. No one else could have done what you and your firm did. It seemed impossible with all of the obstacles” Cecil Mosenson, Wilt Chamberlin’s high school coach 5.0 stars // Posted by Cecil M.
How Can We Help YOU?
- Employee Rights – race discrimination, gender discrimination, disability discrimination, Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 (“ADA”), retaliation, Sarbanes-Oxley (“SOX”) and Dodd-Frank Whistleblower Retaliation, Family and Medical Leave Act (“FMLA”), Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 (“Title VII”)
- Executive Compensation Counseling/Negotiations
- Wage and Hour Violations – Fair Labor Standards Act (“FLSA”), Pennsylvania Minimum Wage Act (“PMWA”), Pennsylvania Wage Payment & Collection Law (“WPCL”)
- Outside General Counsel & Employment Counseling for Businesses/Risk Mitigation
- False Claims Act/Qui Tam – Government Fraud
- Business Transactions/Corporate/Entity Formation/EIN Acquisition
- Contract Negotiations
- Non-Disclosure Agreements (“NDA’s”)
- Severance and Separation Agreements
- Commercial Real Estate Transactions and Commercial Lease Negotiations